Financial Statement Class and Trap Shoot
Monday, July 25, 2022 8:30 AM - Tuesday, July 26, 2022 4:00 PM (MDT)
Through a Dealer's eyes on what is important on the Financial Statement.
Master your financial statement to discover key areas of opportunity in the Dealership. Come prepared to analyze and discuss your own dealership's performance.
Learning objects include!
1) Locating key data on the financial statement nod be familiar with its navigation to view the statement through the eyes of dealers and confidently discuss the document.
2) Calculate a quick dealership analysis to determine the health of the dealership.
3) Analyze a dealership cash follow scenario to distinguish the difference between cash and profit.
4) Evaluate key financial performance indicators on the balance sheet
5) Explain work-in-process inventory, how its calculated and how to reconcile it monthly.
We will also be having a trap shoot July 25th after the first class where we will be giving away a shotgun! The trap shoot is at the Helena Trap Club (5505 N Montana Ave, Helena, MT 59602). The event starts at 5:00 with dinner served shortly after. We have plenty of shotgun shells - all you need is your gun! We also have extra shotguns if you need one.
This event is open to non shooters as well! There are plenty of benches for viewing. There will also be food and drink provided for all attendees. But for safety reasons, no alcoholic beverages can be consumed by shooters until after the event.
If you will not be able to attend the class, we ask you let us know by Sunday, July 17th. If you cancel on or after July 18th, you will not receive a refund and your money will be credited to the next class.
Cost is $599.00
3170 North Sanders Street
Helena, MT 59602 United States
Class will start at 8:30AM and end at 4:00PM on the 25th and 26th.